From the Main Menu you’ll have access to:
Allows you to set a timer to enable your system to turn ON/OFF after a specified duration.
This set-and-forget function allows you to schedule your system to operate at specific times and conditions with the ability to repeat across certain days of the week.
Allows you to connect with your NEO Connect account.
Allows you to adjust system settings such as Date & Time, Display, Zones & Locks.
Access to this menu requires PIN access and is intended for Service Technician’s use only. Should there be an issue with your system, the Dashboard feature enables a technician to quickly diagnose any faults within your system.
Service & Technical
Access to this menu also requires PIN access as the settings within this menu affect the operation of your system. Parameters have been assigned at the time of installation to ensure that your system operates according to your specific requirements.
Provides you with useful information about your system such as the Model, Serial Number, Firmware version and installer contact information.
‘Set Temperature’ or ‘Setpoint Temperature’ refers to temperature that you have set and would like your system to heat or cool to in order to achieve your desired comfort level.
To adjust your set temperature.
Simply place your finger on the toggle of the dial and slide left or right to increase or decrease the temperature.
The NEO controller allows you to select between four comfort modes – Heat, Cool, Auto and Fan mode. Each mode is colour coded for easy identification and is visible through elements such as the set temperature dial, zone menu, power button and LED Wall Glow.
To select your mode
- From the main screen, simply touch the ‘Mode’ text situated to the left of the temperature dial.
- A list of modes will appear (as pictured).
- Simply scroll or touch to select your desired mode.
With up to four options to choose from – Low, Medium, High and Auto*, selecting your Fan Speed has never been easier. Simply select the option to suit your comfort requirements.
To select your fan speed
- From the main screen, simply touch the ‘Fan Speed’ text situated to the right of the temperature dial.
- Your Fan Speed options will appear (as pictured).
- Simply scroll or touch to select your desired Fan Speed.
* Advance systems only.
Upon installation and commissioning of your system, zones should have been named according to where they are situated in your home/business, e.g. Master Bedroom, Living Room, Office. However, by default zones are labelled with a zone number, e.g. Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3, etc.
Zones can be renamed via the ‘System Settings’ > ‘Zone Settings’ menu.
To toggle a zone ON/OFF
- From the main screen, touch ‘Zones’ to access the Zone Menu.
- Simply touch a zone to turn it ON/OFF.
A zone that is on will be colour-coded according to the mode that the system is operating in and display the text ‘ON’. A zone that is off will be greyed out and display the text ‘OFF’ (as pictured).
We understand that air conditioning isn’t just a one size fits all solution and that for some applications you may need a few advanced options to suit your requirements. For this reason, we’ve provided a few additional mode ‘Options.’
During unoccupied periods, Away Mode allows you to keep your system running to maintain an acceptable room temperature. This allows you to get to your normal set temperature faster when you return, for better comfort and energy efficiency.
The system will limit operation to reduce outdoor unit sound.
The indoor fan will continuously run regardless if set temperature is achieved. This is generally preferred when using the cooling mode to ensure maximum air circulation.
To toggle Options ON/OFF
- From the main screen, simply touch the ‘Options’ button situated in the bottom right of the screen. The Options menu will appear.
- Touch the mode buttons to toggle ON/OFF (Away Mode pictured).
This set and forget function is ideal for those who live busy lives. Instead of having to remember to turn your system on or off, you can simply set the timer once and then get on with your day, or better yet get a good night’s sleep.
To set your System Timer
- From the main screen, touch ‘Menu’ and select ‘Timer.
- Touch the countdown time to display the scroll picker.
- Scroll to your desired ‘Hour’ and ‘Minute’ duration.
- Touch ‘START’. Your timer will now start counting down and your system will turn ON or OFF once the duration has elapsed.
PLEASE NOTE: The System Timer can also be accessed and controlled via the NEO Connect app for systems that have a cloud connection.
Schedules allow you to turn your system ON/OFF at specific times and days of the week, specify how you would like your system to operate to suit your comfort needs and even set up multiple schedules per day over a 7 day period.
To create a schedule
- From the main screen, touch ‘Menu’ and select ‘Schedules.
- From the initial schedule screen, touch the ‘Add Schedule’ button to continue.
- Assign a name to your Schedule. E.g. Morning Schedule. Touch ‘Next’ to continue.
- Touch the abbreviated letters to select the days of the week that you would like assign the Schedule to. Touch ‘Next’ to continue.
- Use the scroll picker to select the time of the day that you would like your Schedule to operate. Touch ‘Next’ to continue.
- Use the scroll picker to select your comfort settings. Touch ‘Next’ to continue.
- Select the zones that you wish to enable during the Schedule. Touch ‘Done’ to finish.
- You will be redirected to the Schedule Overview Screen where you will be able to manage all of your Schedules.
At ActronAir we understand that user manuals are usually an item that gets thrown in the bottom drawer and is something that isn’t top of mind in our daily lives…Until it is. Who do you call for product enquiries, maintenance and service when you need it? And where do you find all the necessary information you need?
We’ve included all the information you require about your system into your wall controller for added convenience. No need to venture down the side of your house or trying to read a sticker in your dark roof space, information such as the model, serial number (Advance systems only) and more importantly who installed your system,* can all be viewed via the System Information screen.
To access your system information
- From the main screen, touch ‘Menu’ to access the main menu.
- Touch the ‘System Information’ menu item.
*Information should have been entered by your installer at the time of installation. For more details, please contact ActronAir on 1300 522 722.
All the information you need, at your fingertips.
As part of our continuous improvement values and our quest for a more sustainable future, we’ve included NFC to direct you to online resources such as this website in a bid to reduce our paper footprint.
NEO also uses NFC to enhance your user experience by quickly and easily providing you all the necessary information you need at the tap of your phone.
What is NFC?
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a technology that allows you to transfer information between devices by simply just touching them together. It’s a standard feature found on most smart devices, making it more convenient to connect and transfer data wirelessly.
The maximum reading distance for NEO is about one centimetre, which helps prevent unauthorised communications.
How to use NFC.
To access this user guide:
- Enable NFC on your smart device via your settings.
- While on the Home screen of the controller, place your device above the power button.
- Your device will open an internet browser displaying this webpage.
Having trouble connecting?
If you cannot connect your device, try the following.
- Unlock the screen of the device if it is locked.
- Move the device slowly above the power button.
- If the device is in a case, remove the case.
- If you’re using an iOS device, download an NFC app
This appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons unless they have been adequately supervised by a responsible person to ensure that they can use the appliance safely. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.